We understand the importance of social responsibility and ethics and are working in tandem with several communities to gauge their needs, implement projects and play an important role in their growth. Our focus areas include health care, skill development, sustainable livelihood, infrastructure and environmental conservation.
- Provide short-term Technical training for development of skill among dislocated local villagers.
- Providing First-Aid facilities as well as primary medical assistance to the nearby local people though Occupational Health Centre.
- Planted fifty thousand trees of different varieties along the periphery of the factory for development of a “GREEN-BELT” in our plant.
- Constructing tube wells in villages where water supply facility is extremely poor.
- Free Medical Check-up Camp every year with panel of Experts.